Welcome to pokémon outpost forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :)

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Empty Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :)

Post by TeeniKawaii Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello all of you Pokémon masters! Welcome to Pokémon Outpost!

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok244Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok327Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Pok243

We are happy you have decided to join us, and we would love to hear more about you!

Feel free to post your introductions below in this thread.
You may post your social networking sites and tell us about yourself Smile

Thanks again for joining to help this community grow!
TeeniKawaii
TeeniKawaii
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Empty Re: Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :)

Post by Kylo16 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! 

I am Kylo16,

I am part of the Admin Team, You may see me in and out of the shoutbox sometimes saying hi and seeing how everyone is. I loved pokemon growing up and now I get to spread that joy to others! Please if you would like to see more for the site and or in the future, send a contact form our way and we will look into it! Smile And just on another note: Moderators Admin will not solve or deal with account or member issues within shoutboxes or forums. Must send a support ticket and a member of Admin will get back to you as soon as we all can.

Thank you! Gotta go catch them all! Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Animat10

Kylo16
Kylo16
Kylo16
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :) Empty Re: Welcome to Pokémon Outpost! Come introduce yourself here :)

Post by AzzyBeast Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello and thank you for coming to Pokémon Outpost!

I am AzzyBeast, I am an Administrator at Pokémon Outpost. Hope to see alot more members on the site and forums, We have have a great fan base system going on and its just the beginning! I will not help out with any account issues or concerns in shout please submit support ticket to Admin.

Thank you enjoy!

AzzyBeast
AzzyBeast
AzzyBeast
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down